Re: first impressions

Williams took over against UCLA. He will go top 5.

Lonnie Baxter of Maryland has been dominant inside. I like Juan Dixon and
Earl Watson also

I like Gadzuric, he's a good rebounder and shot blocker, but he doesn't seem
to bring it every night

The Collins twins are stiffs as are Chenowith & Woods. Sam Clancy of USC is
a big strong guy but I think he is only 6'7" and has not been to spectacular
this year.  Not a lot of bigman talent in this tournament. Who knows what
Chandler, Curry, Diop, and the Chinese bring.

Jacobsen is a good outside shooter but I don't think he is coming.

Marvin O'Conner of St. Josephs and Troy Bell of BC looked good. Kapono
reminds me of Tracy Murray. Maybe a good 3 point shooter but too many
weaknesses elsewhere.

The top players I have seen are:

Jason Williams
Baxter
Battier
Troy Bell
Marvin O'Conner
Watson
Gadzuric
Dixon
Jacobsen
Dunleavy
Kareem Rush

Haven't seen many Michigan St or Illinois games

What does everyone think of Terrence Morris ?  He was ranked as the top
player at the beginning of the season on Monter's list.