first impressions

As a disclaimer, let me state that I don't know much about college basketball and usually start watching it only around the time of S16 or E8.
With that out of the way, here are my first, one-game impressions of the kids whom some of you college bball gurus have mentioned as potential first round picks, in no particular order:

Battier - he struck me as a Shawn Marion with perhaps less hops but more offense. A polished, solid, smart player, works very hard on both ends, does everything quite well. Could probably start for us at SF, but that would pretty much lock Toine in at PF.

But he's probably out of our expected picking range anyway.

Gadzuric: the big man I was impressed the most by, even though I guess he's supposed to be the dog of this year's big man "lottery class". He rebounds, blocks shots, clogs up space, can score a bit, has a center's body, and is fairly athletic. Could start
 at C for the Celtics immediately. But then, so has Blount. As I understand, he would be available in our range.

Jason Williams - very good, although he didn't strike me as a great shooter.

Same for Frank Williams. I was impressed by his composure and NBA veteran-like presence. The problem is, he's a tweener guard, and not a great shooter. More than anything, he seemed like a Billups deluxe,with better decision-making.

Jacobsen - from what I saw of him, a good scorer. Not overly impressive otherwise.

I wasn't all that impressed by Woods, Gooden, the Collins btohers, Boozer, or Chenowith. Jason Kapono looked like one of those geek kids in FSNE commercials - you know, where they're spliced into an NBA video clip "playing" against NBA players. Except tho
se kids looked better than Kapono.
What did you guys think of their play in S16?
Kestas