Celtics games on the dish network

I no longer live in Massachusetts, so I don't get to see as many Celtics games as I would like. I noticed on the dish network's programming guide that their is a package that NESN and Fox sports New England is offerred. Do any of you subscribe to the dish network? Do they show very many Celtics games? They include a disclaimer in their programming guide that states that "severe blackouts may occur", so I wonder if ANY extra games are shown....

Thanks for any inofmation that you can give me...

John