Re: Walker at PF?

Sigh....  Why are you Walker bashing?  I'm going to
quote you:  "If I had to compare Twon to an another
player I'd say a young Cliff Robinson
comes to mind (although Cliff NEVER jacked up as many
3s in one season)."  Yes yes... your infamous and
irrational words which you've never been able to
logically defend.  That qualifies as Walker bashing."

If I was silly enough to say: Paul Pierce should be
compared to a young Mario Elie (although Mario NEVER
had so many turnovers)... then I would be Pierce
bashing.

Get it?

I would also suggest that you read other people's
posts before responding to them.  Stop putting words
in people's mouths.  When I ridiculed your silly
Walker and young Cliff Robinson comparison, I gave out
compelling statistics and supplemented them by
pointing out that they've played with drastically
different teammates.  I've cut and pasted your
response to my criticism of your argument below:

Wow!  And don't accuse me of misquoting you cuz CUT
AND PASTE don't lie.