Re: Mixed reaction

I hate to say it folks, but why not just tank the rest of the season and help
ourselves through the draft?  We need a strong pg and center, right?  who in
the draft is going to help us?  What does everyone think of Battier?  Scouts
say he is not a lottery pick even though he is a Celtic kind of player, he
plays team ball and his team mate is a hell of a player, Williams is who I
think his name is.  What about the kid named Jones at Georgia Tech?  He's a
hustler at center.  So We make the playoffs at number 8 and get our asses
kicked by the hated sixers, the hell with that, keep, Toine, Double P, Milt,
Batman, Brian S., Chris Carr, Jerome, Brown, and get rid of the rest of the
team and use those three draft picks.  I'm sick of the losing (wished that
Lenny and Reggie were still with us).  What does everyone think?

Paolo