Re: Walker at PF?

Wow... I didn't know that the use of stats was
simple-minded.  If you actually read my posts, you
would have noticed that I did indeed point out that
Walker plays with inferior teammates.  Sure, Toine
would probably average less assists if he played with
Jason Kidd, but then again his FG% and the winning
percentage of his teams would be drastically higher,
thus calming the misguided critics.

In regards to my mistaken outburst at Cecil, it was an
accident because I was new to the list and did not
know that Cecil was a Walker-supporter.  So I didn't
catch his sarcasm and I've admitted my mistake.  Cecil
doesn't appear to hold any grudges.  Which is why I
must take issue with your attempt of character
assasination.  Please do not drag this down to
personal attacks, because quite franky if it happenned

1. I will destroy you.
2. And this list would be the worse for it.

If you disagree with me, fine.  Attack my argument but
don't attack me personally.