Re: the kind of players I'm thinking of

What about Sesar as the 3rd scorer -- is he coming over next year - anybody
know?

What we need to take out of the draft is the BPA (or even better, the
BP(s)A - how great to have more than one pick!).  At 10-15, that tends to
be a swing player (Joe Johnson) a PG (Tinsley, Cook, or Troy Bell) or
someone who comes out too early (Chris Duhon would be nice).  I don't think
we'll have a chance at the talented big men, or the prepsters like Kelvin
Torbert, but we for sure can get a decent point guard.  Another possiblity
at that spot would be an undeveloped big man, either a Moiso type (only
played organized hoop for three years but has great tools and can play
soccer) or a kid like Dalembert from Seton Hall (suddenly blossomed, 7-7
wingspan, unlimited potential, no offense but boy can he play - you can
hear the infomercials now!)    I am really happy that Pitino won't be with
the Cs this draft.

  --Ellie