Re: the kind of players I'm thinking of

Well, that was before all the kids were coming out, and there really
weren't any good picks below the top 7 or so. Now the talent level moves
down about five notches -- the draftees just need more time to
develop.   The thing is, where do we get our premier big man?  That you
certainly can't draft unless you're in the lottery, or you have a crystal
ball. Well, you could draft one 10-15, but he's probably either 18 and
built like a toothpick and wouldn't help the front line for another 4 years
or so, or he's big enough but has no skills (yet). So we look for someone
like, like, like... Lorenzen Wright!  (I'm still pushing him for the Cs).

  --Ellie