Draft

    I was pleased with the draft, overall - mainly because the people who do all the scouting and work ahead of it got to decide who would best fit the needs of the Celtics of those available at the spots they could pick.
    The only thing that spoiled it for me was Rick Pitino being on that panel - he had no place there and I can't help wondering why?  Because he knows something about the college players, I suppose - he didn't add much as far as I could see.
Dorine