Draft

If I were picking:

#10 -- Diop (if he's there), otherwise Woods or Haywood.
I want a center who is big enough to defend other centers and who can rebound.

#11 -- Battier or Gasol (although I doubt they'll be there), otherwise
Murphy, Bradley, Vlad Rad, Chandler or Randolph.
I want someone who can score and rebound at either the 3 or 4 spot to
compliment Walker's game. Maybe Moiso will do that but I won't hold my breath.

#21 -- Any of the above if they slip this far, otherwise Arenas or Forte.
I want a gunner who will challenge Carr, Sesar or whomever for that 6th man
role.

I'll stick with our PGs for another year and wait for Frank Williams next
year when Kenny's contract will be a little more palatable and Brown will
throw in the towel due to injuries. If enough of our players can demonstrate
value (out of our 3 picks, Moiso, Sesar, Carr, Blount etc.) then we'll have
some chips to play with if we need to move up to get Williams.

Then again, what do I know?  ;)

George