an embarrassment of riches

Would our generallly favorable comments be so if we had drafted Diop,
Murphy and Cook?  I don't know, but I continue to be amazed at what
and who we got.  Johnson could be Sam Jones--smooth and able to kill
with effortless grace.  Forte could be Jo Jo White, a little
herky-jerky but oh so accurate.  And Kedrick?  Wow!  If he develops
and keeps his head, he could be something like the Celtics have never
had before.  These guys are talented, folks.

Kedrick, by the way, is from Zachary, Louisiana.  That's down there
close to Baton Rouge.  Imagine going from Zachary to New York City for
the first time, being chosen #11, and going to the Boston Celtics.
What dreams are made of!

Louisiana, home of more top 50 NBA legends than any other state.  Just
count them.

Gene