Re: Thoughts on the deals/celtics

I can't imagine what team would have targeted any of our players in a trade.
They are either over paid for what they can deliver, underpaid for what they
can deliver, of little value as a mid season addition or the Celtics would
have to take on too long a contract to make it feasible. Or it would need to
be such a large trade involving multiple players it would be like starting
over.  Not going to happen mid season.

The time around the draft will be the time to make moves.  I'm not so sure
that some of these players will ever be able to be moved however.

It's to bad McCarty wouldn't restructure his contract so he could be traded
to the Bull's.  The Celtics newest Pervis Ellison.  His admitted lack of any
off season basketball work should have had him suspended.  He has become
worthless as a player and now not even willing to help the team that over
paid him to begin with.  What a disgrace.

<Jim