RE: Thoughts on the deals/celtics

good to hear from you, Alex.  To what do you attribute the recent sightings
of Pitinoesque trapping, excessive three-point shooting, and effeminate
rebounding?  Will the team go back to its newfound rugged ways tonight?
Will Walker abuse Baker on the block, and Pierce post up the Sonics' smaller
guards?

What gives?  I'm glad all the celtics are psyched about the playoff race,
but they have been blown out in four games, and haven't looked good.  At
least Kenny is safely on the IR.