Re: Thoughts on the deals/celtics

I would rather see no deal than a stupid one.  I'm not
going to assume that I know the "intentions" of
management, but I'm guessing that they've been trying
to move Kenny for awhile - and I did hear rumors about
trading Mccarty for a pick - Philadelphia showed some
interest in Griffin then backed away - Pots rumours
were flying too.

We need to move Kenny, McCarty, Eric Williams, and
Pots.  They are our overpaid players who clog cap
room.  But seriously, aside from Pots, those players
really have very little value.  Mark Jackson is imo in
a class with Stockton as far as running a team
efficiently.  Juwon Howard is still an effective,
albeit overpaid, low post player and Dallas really
needed a low post threat.  I can't think of any teams
that need a overpaid point guard that is injury prone,
plays no D, and averages 4 assists.

However, no moves being made at all does tend to imply
that Wallace is gone after next year no matter what.

But... to put a postive spin on things:  If... no
no... I mean WHEN we make it to the playoffs, then the
value of our role players will significantly increase
and thus they should be more tradeable.

Submitted Respectfully,
Anonymously Brilliant