Paul Pierce Thanks the Fans for their Support!

Hey Celt,

Following his release from New England Medical Center today, Paul made a brief statement to the media:

"My family and I want to thank the hospital, doctors and nurses who took care of me while I was here. We also want to thank the fans and the Celtics organization for all the love and support I have received over the last few days.
I feel good and am looking forward to joining my teammates and getting back on the basketball court as soon as my doctors allow. "

Log on to www.Celtics.com for the latest information on Paul Pierce and much more!

For more detailed information, visit the Boston Celtics Official Website:
http://www.celtics.com
To modify or deactivate listing, please click on -
http://enn7.enewsnotifier.com/wwwroot/celtics