Re: Ask, and ye shall receive...

The article you posted said:

"In the meantime, details emerged about what might have caused the stabbing in
the first place. A hospital source with Pierce at times during his recovery
said the fight was apparently triggered by jealousy over the fact that Pierce
was allowed to walk into a nightclub last week while wearing jeans. That may
have angered others waiting to get in to that club, because they had been
blocked from entering because they were wearing jeans."

Mercy, what is this world coming to?

But I still go with Dan's hypothesis that Pierce has a death wish or was
looking for a fix. ;-)

--------