Re: Hear the Pin Drop

These guys read the papers also and know by now there isn't much expected
from them. There is no fire. While I'm no Pitino fan, I have witnessed him
berating the troops to perform better. The chemistry just isn't here yet
because we're really 2-4 players away just to equal the bottom playoff
feeders. With no front court to speak of it's bombs away, which is doomed
to failure. This team like stock will only break out of it's base when they
get more backing.

Dan