You Could Hear A Pin Drop

I'm still of the feeling and not without reason, the Celts won't even come
close to the playoffs. We are 2-4 players away at this point. The Celts on
any given nite will win some games mostly due to hot outside shooting.
Pumping up over 20 attempts of 3's are not my idea of what a coach should
be allowing his team to do. The press also killed us at Washington. Let's
just play some basic basketball win or lose. When and if we get a center
and power forward things will change rapidly. Shop Kenny for all he's worth.

Dan

Michael J.King Sr wrote
cut

>Yup. I was at a loss for words and I could not believe my eyes at the
>debacle I witnessed. I had the Celtics on one TV and the Bruins on another.
>Two of the most humiliating games by Boston teams I have ever seen and both
>games live at the same time to boot!! I can't remember a worse 2 Boston
>team performance though I do remember some bad ones.This IMO was the
>'Mother' of all train wrecks but that is unfair to train wrecks!
cut