Hear the Pin Drop

It's so quiet. You could hear a pin drop. We lost. The world will come to
an end. This is a huge setback, for those who thought we were starting to
act like an NBA team. I myself thought maybe, just maybe. But no way, not
now, this has to be demoralizing and humiliating to the team that has
proved it cannot win on the road. Maybe Pitino should blind fold them until
they throw up the ball so they don't know where they are. Stith, and Herron
flop and Battie already had his annual 1 game show this season so don't ask
anymore from him this year.

In the early going from what I heard on the radio we got killed pressing. I
only caught the 1st half.

Dan