Re: Celts tanking

>From: "Troy Hash" <troyhash@kih.net>
>
>I don't know about tanking, but it is obvious from past and current, that
>Randy Brown is no better than a Rick Brunson or any other dime pickup from
>the CBA.

Obvious?  I hardly think so.  Brown is the best defending point guard
the C's have had in the Pitino era.  Billups is the only other pg who
comes close.  And he's not that close.

>Anyone besided me miss ML Carr as GM??

Stay off the crack, Troy.  It ain't good for you.  Confucius say,
"Man who miss ML Carr as GM misses losing."

Pitino is hardly a great GM, but I bet even you would be better than ML.

Bill
--
wm. l. bird
mailto:birdw@aloha.net