Re: same wavelength...

At 05:50 PM 11/11/00 -1000, bird wrote:

I'm not going to quote what was written because that's not what people sign up on the list to read.  If you have a problem with someone's post, either take it to e-mail, or take it to the listowner.  Don't make the problem worse.

I'm here to discuss the Boston Celtics.  If that's not the purpose of this list, tell me now, and I'll leave and start my OWN list.

Bitch about the schedule, the refs, the other teams, the draft, the players, or the NBA in general.  But stop the verbal sniping at each other.  I don't want to have to guess whether the next post from this list that I get will possibly have something to do with the TOPIC, ok???

poof...
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle, who's had a bad enough day watching that wretched game without intercene warfare complicating things.