Re: same wavelength...

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>Cecil is ok, just a little over exuberant. He can get under your skin. I
>like to square off with him at times. I just don't see how some of these
>fans see the Celts as better than they really are.
>
>At 03:05 PM 11/9/00 +0800, you wrote:
>>Hey Dan.  This Cecil Wright(Wrong) really ticks me off!!!  He thinks he's
>the best and righteous contributor fan in this list.  What an asshole
>Mother F***er!  hehehe

I can't believe no one commented on this message that was sent three
digests ago, but I will, and I won't hide behind some stupid
asterisks -- I'll use the word I mean, and I'll spell it out
completely.

Hey, Jaime, do you try to be a huge cocksucker, or does it just come
naturally to you?  Inquiring minds want to know.  You seem to take a
delight in calling people names (yahoos, assholes, et al) so I'm sure
you won't mind the name I just called you, right?  Unless you can't
take it as much as you dish it out...

And what's the deal with sending a private email to the List, Forant?
Was it just a mistake, or did you do it on purpose?

Boy, I sure am glad a known criminal like Greg O. is barred from the
List.  Makes me feel better knowing there are no personal attacks,
snide comments, or whatever other foolish reasoning Paul Moriarty
uses to censor him, but not other morons who engage in much more
egregious behavior.  Good going!

Kissipoos,

Bill