Celtics Kinicks Game and Paul Pierce

Well yes it was a good game, but I think the thing to blame is their
shooting decision. Most of the game I did not see Paul Pierce pass the
ball. Everytime they passed the ball to pierce he took that shot and he was
covered and if he looked he had other celtics wide open wioth a better shot
and a greater chance in making the shot. One problem also is their
dribbiling and getting the ball away from the defender, they need to keep
away the ball away from the defender. When you are in a fast break and you
have numbers dont just immidiately take the 3 point shot pass it to the
sideline and drive to the hoop. Those are something I saw wrong in the
celtics game and tonight is Philly they need to do much better.

DaNBT2000
Come and Listen to the best Tunes on the web!  Asking yourself where? Just
go to www.spinningedge.com and Tune in!! Come join the fun as you interact
with the DJs and people all over the world! There is only one place to chat
and listen to Yesterdays, Todays, and Tommorows Hits ! Thats @
Spinningedge.com! Chat with The DJs @ www.joot.com/HM   You can also view
my playlist at www.calypso.com/djbustrm/index.chtml.