Re: Criticism

Jaime scribbled:

>nice!  You've been to heaven, a-hole??
>Don't put your horny brain into this list coz we don't need  that and please
>respect dead people's souls especially my mother, jerko!
>
>I hope whoever runs this list would erase this a-hole off this one.  I don't
>know how this brat got here anyways.  Nice words for the dead, birdy!

You know what I find strange?  It's that you'd post the email to the
list (twice!).  Why would you do that?  Don't you realize it's _you_
who's spreading offensive language publicly?  (My email was, of
course, private.)  The play on my name _was_ a nice touch, though.
Never heard that one before.

And I won't deny that my email was offensive.  Very, very offensive.
(For those not in the know, the word in question in my email means
exactly what you _think_ it means.)  It's _meant_ to be offensive.
Jaime was talking about free speech.  That's the way he wants it.
Well, he gets it.  Next thing you know, he's calling for my
censorship.  Great reasoning there.  It further explicates my point:
namely, that Jaime is an example of someone who wants the freedom to
say things, as long as it's what _he's_ saying.

Anyway, obviously this is my final say publicly about this.  My point
is made, anyway.  Further correspondence will be conducted (and ought
to have _been_ conducted) in private email.  Just think, if Jaime
hadn't sent private email to the list, you wouldn't even have had to
listen to this.

ObCeltics (of course): The C's lost a must win game against the
Timberpups, and I'm just not as upset as I could be (normally am).
They played hard, though they reverted somewhat to previous form.
They hung tough, and were in it until the end.  Pierce's three with
6.7 left was just cold ... icy, even.  Just jumped back and nailed
it.  Big shot.  We're going to have to win some games on the road,
though, and I vacilate between being worried and thinking that we've
got a good shot at the eighth seed.  Imagine actually _wanting_ to be
in the playoffs?  The heresy!

Bill