Garnett the Poet/Antoine

You should hear them on WEEI these days praising Antoine. Glen Ordway
actually said, "why did people (uh, you Glen) get on Antoine's case before?
Didn't we know he was just young and eventually he would mature?" Uh,
apparently not.

Garnett and Randy Moss are my favorite non-Boston athletes. I love their
long bodies and what they can do with them. Poetry in motion is a great way
to describe it. It's beautiful to watch.

Theresa