Re: Sanity

At 19:30 3/5/00 -0400, you wrote:

>Which may also be attributed to the fact that the team was allowed to stay
.....and so on.

Cecil,
I don't think it's worth continuing this debate, because you're grasping at
straws trying to make your untenable point that Jackson just lucked into 6
NBA Championships, and had nothing to do with the success of the Bulls and
now the Lakers.

>So what were your observations of today's losing coach?

He did fine, as did Pitino. The Celtics *should* beat this team, especially
with Orlando's losing their leading scorer. There's really no way that the
Magic should have a better record than the Celtics given their roster, but
they do. I just wish the Celtics would play this hard every game.

And what were your observations of today's winning coach in the LA-Miami
game? Oh, never mind, I think I know the answer to that one...