>"snoopy" wrote:
>
>So let me use, for Greg's benefit, and to clear up ANY confusion on
>anyone's part, short words and simple sentences;
>
>I I am NOT any of these other people, nor are they me.

Don't care.

>I have NEVER been any of these other people, nor have they EVER been me.

See above.

>ANYONE who says otherwise is LYING.

People lie?  There's a shock.

>GREG is LYING when HE says otherwise.

WHY do you KEEP using CAPITAL letters to EMPHASIZE almost EVERY other word?

>GREG owes the WHOLE LIST an APOLOGY.

I am a member of this list; I do not think Greg O. owes me an
apology, nor the list at large, or even *gasp* you.

>GREG needs to stop LYING right NOW.

I'm sure with all the medication he's on, he's already forgotten
about it by now -- as I'd like to do *hint hint*.

>Does Greg, or anyone else, have any difficulty in understanding this?

My only difficulty is in understanding why you cannot have ANY
Celtics content in ANY of your posts I read today.  Oh, well.

ObCeltics:  I read Pitino's infamous comments as a reasonable
criticism of all the negativity in the Boston and national media and
of certain fans.  Did he go overboard?  Maybe, but maybe not.  Tommy
Gun's comments about it during Sunday's game were interesting: he
thought that Pitino was attemting to deflect criticism from his
players.  Whether he intended to do that or not, he has done it.  (At
least off this list.)

Don't get me wrong, I'm as disappointed in the season as anyone.  I,
like many of you, have a lot at stake with the Celtics.  I try to put
my emotions on the line with evry game; that makes losing difficult,
but winning is even sweeter.

Blow up the team, make a few big moves, or keep the nucleus and add
pieces as you can.  Those are the basic options.  Me, I'm curious
about this team with turn out 3-5 years from now if they (more or
less) stay together.  Could be good, but we'd have to sit through at
least 2-3 more years of mediocrity.

Is Pitino the right coach for the Celts?  I don't know.  But he is
the coach now, so I support him, and the whole team, even guys I'd
like to see leave the team for better players (Walter, for one...).
Pitino has not coached as well as he did two tears ago, and I have
concerns about his style and system, but if the team starts winning,
all of that will be forgotten.  Since they're losing, they get a lot
of heat.  Back with all the negative waves, Moriarty.

Regards,

Bill
(The bridge will eventually be up, folks.  That's for those who
caught that last reference.)
--
william l. bird
mailto:bird@pixi.com

"ut deformata reformet, corrigendaque corriget et dirigat indirecta"