RE: The Lady speaks

Thanks Dennis, but this is no Lady.  It is Way of the Ray, as is Snoopy et al.  Do you support free speech when the person doesn't even have the guts to identify themselves or talks out of at least half a dozen side of their face?  Most papers over here don't take anonymous letters to the editor, because to speak your mind you must have the guts to identify yourself.  You do, I do and most do, and some don't for very valid security reasons, but when all these stupid monikers come from the same damn computer, then clearly we have a pure coward and bully.

Speak your mind all you want, just be a man enough to do with YOUR name, not some insulting tag line.  Sure I can appreciate your beef, but you clearly don't have all the facts.  Check your files, this person has an agenda that shames us all, and many agree with me.