Do we hope they lose now?

With the end of the season getting closer and closer, and the Celtics
playoff chances getting bleaker and bleaker, do we now hope that the
Celtics lose in order to get a better draft pick.

I'd hate to hope that we lose, but we could end up with the 12th or 13th
pick.

We can really make a push for a better pick because we are in a 3 way
tie right now and we end up dropping below Cleveland the odds would be
in our favor to get the 7th pick.

If Houston wins a couple of games, then we would have the odds to get
the 6th pick.

I really hate thinking draft now, and hate wanting the team to lose, but
it could help us in the long run.

Please, nobody get mad at me for writing this, I'm just stating a
possibility, and I never want the Celtics to lose.  I am a Celtic fan
all the way.

Josh