RE: The Lady speaks

I can not imagine what you are talking about.

I have no agenda, and I am simply a Celtics fan.

No one else posts mail from my computer but me.

I have been known over the net as ladynada for 7 years.

It is very simple to find out who I am, by doing a search on ladynada.

I can only think that your message is referring to someone else.

LadyNada