Re: You're right David....

----- Original Message -----
From: <damekmo@teleport.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 12:08 AM
Subject: You're right David....

> >Secondly, I did see him play against Stanford, and he completely
dominated
> >the frontline that was supposed to be the best in the nation.  He didn't
> >play that game soft, but repeatedly abused the taller Stanford players.
> >There were no fadeaway jumpers and he finished every play strong.
>
> You're right David...he can be an impressive, athletic, sometimes
> dominating player. But....this team needs a sure thing, a sure bet, a
> player who has shown the ability to bring "something" every night. And I
> know Pitino thinks of himself as a superb motivator, but that record over
> the last few years, I think, has proven him wrong. Moiso could surprise
> everybody and be the player you and I both saw on his good nights. He's
> awfully quick and I think he really gives players fits. I think he can
> play. I just think he lacks the mental toughness to help this team over 82
> games. But if I'm wrong....
>
> Paul M.

Paul-
    It's very rare to get "a sure thing, a sure bet..." at the 11th pick in
the draft.  I know someone posted the list of players drafted 11th a couple
days ago, and it wasn't too impressive.  Moiso fills a need.  Too bad this
team has soo many needs right now.....
    Let's hope you're wrong and he does put it together.-d