You're right David....

>Secondly, I did see him play against Stanford, and he completely dominated
>the frontline that was supposed to be the best in the nation.  He didn't
>play that game soft, but repeatedly abused the taller Stanford players.
>There were no fadeaway jumpers and he finished every play strong.

You're right David...he can be an impressive, athletic, sometimes
dominating player. But....this team needs a sure thing, a sure bet, a
player who has shown the ability to bring "something" every night. And I
know Pitino thinks of himself as a superb motivator, but that record over
the last few years, I think, has proven him wrong. Moiso could surprise
everybody and be the player you and I both saw on his good nights. He's
awfully quick and I think he really gives players fits. I think he can
play. I just think he lacks the mental toughness to help this team over 82
games. But if I'm wrong....

Paul M.