2 more 2nd rounders out the window

Well, we get a scoring Croatian PG for two future second rounderss. Now, I
can't bad-mouth this becaue I know zero about this guy. I'm hoping the C's
brass saw something they just had to have. But my gut reaction is that while
2nd rounders are ofter meaningless, this means two more years of no second
rounders while we watch people slide and sit around saying "I can't believe
02 is still there! I wish we had a second round pick!"

Nathan A.

"Winning isn't everything, wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi