Re: Ricky is killing us

Hey Warwick

that's the thing about us Celtics lovers. We try very hard to keep positive
amid all these Pitino shit dealings. We keep telling ourselves maybe
there's a silver lining to it. Go over to the newsgroup, everybody is
trashing the Moiso pick!

tell me Pitino couldn't have gone for Big OO instead of this
a-dime-a-dozen-shooter from europe.

wasted 2 2nd rd picks.

i'm having difficulty breathing, man.

W <titans@ihug.com.au> on 29/06/2000 13:32:35