Re: misc. draft info

The guy I'd love to see in the second round (if we even still have our pick) is
the Argentine point guard Pepe Sanchez. Even though he looks like a skinny
white boy, he was a game-changing impact defensive weapon for Temple and stands
6-3. Shaheen Holloway is another point guard who could make the roster.