Newton

Isn't Newton the guy who holds the "big man" camps?  Peter Mays'
suggestion that Pitino is merely being nice to an old friend is
stupid, really.  Newton is trusted, an expert on big men, and that's
where we need to avoid making a mistake.  If he can steer us to a free
agent and/or draft choice who could help us, then he's worth anything
we can throw his way.  Plus, coach isn't hurt by asking for expert
advice.

I'm thinking we will pull in two big men and subtract one (probably
Fortson).  Fortson needs to play 20 plus minutes to help out; any less
and he seems to be discontented.  We need someone who can contribute
in bursts with defense and shot-blocking while learning to play more
minutes.

Gene  (without a clue as to whether Tsak or Mois or Mihm or OO has
the stuff)