Re: Walker Getting In Shape

If this is true, it's very encouraging.  A focused, in-shape Walker for an
entire season could mean 8-10 games in the win column.  I still think it
will take one bold move (which, unfortunately, might mean moving Pierce-I
think both Walker and Pierce are best suited at the 3 position) from any
playoff hopes, barring a great find in the draft.