misc. draft info

I'm pissed off that the Boston papers are mum on the Celts draft workouts -
I always look forward to reading about the players. So screw them - here
are what some other teams are writing about those same players:

The Chicago Tribune has an article about big Michigan PG Jamal Crawford and
mentions Boston as one of the places he's scheduled for a workout.

Great Rockets draft page writes up several of the players we'd be looking
at (Moiso, Pryzbilla, MoPete, Mike Miller, Samake...):
http://www.clutchcity.net/draft.cfm

Who will definitely be available at the 11th pick?
   Morris Peterson
   DeShawn Stevenson
   Jerome Moiso

Who could slide, ala Pierce:
  Tsak the Greek
  Corey Alexander
  Mike Miller
  Darius Miles

Who I wish!
  Stromile Swift
  DerMarr Johnson

Worth a look in the second round:
  Khalid El-Amin (would take him in a heartbeat)
  Jamal Crawford
  Michael Redd  (SG)
  Donnell Harvey
  Jamaal Magliore

Who I'd take at 11:
   Johnson, if he slides, otherwise:
  Morris Peterson!  Talent, teamwork, and maturity all in one package.

Forget any big men at #11. If they were any good, they'd be gone in the top
four.

 --Ellie