Re: Pitino/VH rumors, my draft pick

I agree with you totaly.

Tony

josh_ozersky@yahoo.com writes:

<< I don't think there's a shred of truth to this stuff.
 Smith doesn't even give unnamed sources.  And anyone
 who understands the base-year rules knows that there
 is no way Antoine and Van Horn can ever be the
 principals in a trade.  I'll tell you what, though:
 we do need to make a trade soon, to move up in the
 draft or to acquire a second pick.  Forget Tsakilidis;
 we already have our big russian, and Tsak won't be
 contributing for three years anyway.  The guy I
 really, really want in this draft is DerMarr Johnson.
 This guy brings some incredible Odom-like skills to
 the table AND he can play defense.  If we had him at
 2, we could move Pierce back to three and let Adrian
 stabilize the second unit.