Pitino/VH rumors, my draft pick

I don't think there's a shred of truth to this stuff.
Smith doesn't even give unnamed sources.  And anyone
who understands the base-year rules knows that there
is no way Antoine and Van Horn can ever be the
principals in a trade.  I'll tell you what, though:
we do need to make a trade soon, to move up in the
draft or to acquire a second pick.  Forget Tsakilidis;
we already have our big russian, and Tsak won't be
contributing for three years anyway.  The guy I
really, really want in this draft is DerMarr Johnson.
This guy brings some incredible Odom-like skills to
the table AND he can play defense.  If we had him at
2, we could move Pierce back to three and let Adrian
stabilize the second unit.