Keep Kenny Anderson!

I really like Kenny Anderson and I probably am  the only one on the list
that does not want to see him traded.  A healthy Kenny Anderson causes
problems for defenses.  He can pass, drive, shoot the short jumper, and
the three.

I know at times he is a liability on defense.  However, with a shot
blocker in the lineup, he can be decent.  You can always hide him on half
court defense with a shot blocker.  The key if Kenny is beaten off the
dribble, is the defensive rotation to the open man.  I say keep Kenny and
get him a good back up to force him to play defense.

How much pressure does he face in practice?  He needs someone to come in
and put defensive pressure on him everyday.  Maybe a Jerome Allen at
$250,000.00 who can push the ball from end to end.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.