Re: Magic Talking Sign & Trade With C's

With Wallace, Amaechi, & Outlaw why would they want Fortson unless they do
not plan to resign Wallace or Outlaw. They also have great depth at the 3
Hill, Mcgrady , Monty Williams, Harpring, Garrity & Mike Miller.

Maybe we can package Fortson, Battie and Barros and get Mercer,  Ben Wallace
or even Bo Outlaw, and Harpring , Garrity or Miller ?  One or more of these
guys will be moved

http://www.sportstalk.com/nba/rant/magic/index.shtml

Has a lot of discussion about Fortson and a Doleac for Brad Miller trade.
Miller would have been a nice backup 5 , he always seems to play well
against us.

.