RE: BSG Report on Walker Trade

First of all, I'd like to thank Josh for posting this report.  I doubt that
anyone else on this list shares Mr. Odegaard's view regarding the post.
That said here are my thoughts on BSG's speculations:

I'm against trading Walker unless we can improve our team.  If we can work
out a deal with Chicago that gets us Jamal Crawford and enables us to sign
Croshere (not Powers ;-)) and another free agent (Mercer?), I think that
would be an improvement.  BSG's trade scenarios with Detroit, however,
don't work for me.