RE: BSG Report on Walker Trade

>From: GAllen@dhhs.state.nh.us

>I doubt that anyone else on this list shares Mr. Odegaard's view regarding
>the post.

The problem is with posting messages containing graphics, pictures, etc.
Not everyone receives these in viewable form.  I used to subscribe to the
digest but you would get messages like that, and even just ones that copy
entire threads repeatedly, taking up three quarters of every digest.  I
finally opened this hotmail account just to move to the real time list.
That one messsage would have appeared as a triple length digest of nothing
but garbage characters.  We should be more considerate of our fellow list
members.

Jim