Twoine trade/Austin

"My vote is for Kenny Anderson.
Kenny and Fortson = around 9 million we can get back.
What does Latrell Spreewell make?  Or Marcus Camby?"

I think we have about as good a chance of landing
Spree as Antoine does of retrieving his watch. No way
the Knicks deal with us, unless they stick us with
contracts, which we already have.

Josh, I agree that Laettner is a stiff. I was stunned
that he made the Dream Team and now think is toast.
Enough with the Duke cr*p already. (I'm sick of
hearing about him and Hill and all this coming from
winning program bs. They can't get out of the first
round. Give me Kobe!) Whether he is or not, I say
Twoine is worth more and if he isn't I'd rather keep
him anyway. Unless Pitino knows something we all don't
I can't see firesaling Twoine, which brings me to
Croshere. I'd like to see him in a C's uniform, for he
surely has desire, however I view him as a tweener and
since he will be seeking nearly what Twoine will,
again I'd rather have him, unless Twoine has been
livin large this summer.

Speaking of Wallace and the "excellent job" our
drafters have been doing, what is on the trading
front? 3 #1's for Jermaine. Who made the bigger
mistake - Pitino for offering or Portland rejecting?
Dumb and dumber. Again, I reiterate our #1's (ours and
Denver's) are most likely going to be high lottery
picks next year, so whether you like first round picks
or not, they are good currency. I also don't like the
#1 and cap to Chicago. That would be just our luck
that we give our #1, finish with say hte 5th pick that
Pitino/Wallace of course did not protect and E
Williams who returns to rookie form for a guy who is
either a stiff or blows a wheel. Don't do anything
drastic, Rick!