Wow! Hang on.

I am really getting concerned about the tradeabout talk that could
leave us without an emotional team leader.  I will admit that I have
had it with Antoine coming into camp without an all-star body and
attitude, but without him who do we think will carry this team?  I
know the arguments from stats:  subtract his turnovers and his
technicals and his ball-hogging and his three-point misses (it's a
lot) from his production and we would be better off with Croshere as
our resident tweener.  Still, do we expect the fire to come from
Pierce or Croshere or Fortson?  I like Fortson's attitude, but he can
be neutralized.  Antoine unleashed, in shape, all-out, is still a
hoss.  We'd better consider who our team leader will be before we
vanilla down our roster.

Still, I am amenable to trading Walker if coach decides he isn't
going to reform.  I'm just very leery of a team that lacks a
stackpole.  Who's going to step into that void and demand that we
win?

Thursday thoughts.  Respectfully submitted.

Gene