Re: I could have sworn

>From: "R. Bentz Kirby" <bocelts@usit.net>
>
>I could have sworn we won a basketball game last night and all we get,
>besides the game report and box score are a few, and even then very few,
>sarcastic posts.  Maybe the Clippers suck, but they beat this team with
>Adrian Griffin in LA, and we played poorly and won a game.  Thus, there are
>positive signs here.  But, one conclusion that can be drawn from the
>activity on the list is that many of you don't want to post unless there is
>a loss and you get to be critical.

Bentz,

I consider myself to be one of the more consistently positive posters on the
list.  I like the team and just about all of the players.  I still think
Pitino knows what he's doing.  I agree with you that before this season is
done this team will be playing very good basketball.  They are not that far
away from where they need to be in order to make the playoffs, which is all
anybody wanted from them this year.  People in general are getting
frustrated because, at times, it looks like they could be a lot better than
that.  HOWEVER, while I am glad they won last night, the game was not a
positive one for me.  They did not play well at all, although the effort was
there, and they would have lost to 90% of the teams in the league.  It's not
going to make me start calling for people's heads because I know they can,
have and will play a lot better than that, but I'm not exactly all pumped up
after watching the game either.

Jim