Re: I could have sworn

>I could have sworn we won a basketball game last night and all we get,
>besides the game report and box score are a few, and even then very few,
>sarcastic posts.  Maybe the Clippers suck, but they beat this team with
>Adrian Griffin in LA, and we played poorly and won a game.  Thus, there
>are positive signs here.  But, one conclusion that can be drawn from the
>activity on the list is that many of you don't want to post unless there
>is a loss and you get to be critical.

There really weren't a lot of positives last night.  The C's played hard all
night and hustled well.  They really did shoot horribly, they should have
destroyed this team.  But.. I am happy for the win.

>I'll take an ugly win over a bad team any day over a loss.  And I won't
>be sarcastic about it.

Well you know the old expression -  I would rather look ugly and win than look
pretty and lose.

Peace

Rich,,,