the night the music died

I turned it off in the third quarter.  Very glad I did not spring for
a dish, yet.  Who would want to see that?

I would keep Pierce and Potapenko; they can fit into a winning team.
I would trade everyone else who could get value; that would leave us
with a few draft choices and a few players of ability.  I'll take a
team with promise over this bunch.  Walker has the pieces of a game
but no whole has emerged.  Anderson is talented and precise and not a
winner.  The others aren't worth mentioning.

When McCarty is allowed to take seven (7!) three pointers, the coach
should be fined.  Placed on probation.  And soon he should be
negotiated with.  Gaston won't do it, but count me now with the "trade
Antoine, phase out Pitino" group.  They have the pieces, but not the
whole.  I wish I could be for someone like Orlando or Minnesota.  No,
I'm stuck.  I thought about delisting, but I need some misery in my
life.

Cheers.  I look forward to the off-season; the games no longer
interest me.

Gene (still an optimist, but I never was crazy)