Re: Pitino being tuned out... finallly

This argument just infuriates me. Who the hell are Paul Pierce, Antoine
Walker, Kenny Anderson or anyone else on this team? What have they ever
done? I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I have to choose between
siding with the players and siding with Pitino, I'll choose Pitino. The guy
has won-and won big-everywhere he's been, until now. Trade them all. Let
these superstars tune out another team's coach for a while.

It looked to me like they did it their way in the second half last night and
we see where it got them. I am deadly serious when I say I hope this team is
blown up in the offseason. Let them go give half-hearted, selfish efforts
for someone else.

Pitino isn't blameless in all of this, but don't kid yourselves into
thinking that a new coach is going to magically change the selfish,
egotistical mindset of Pierce, Walker, Anderson, and the rest. Believe it or
not, talented, unselfish, coachable players do still exist. We just don't
have that combination in Boston. Here's hoping we go out and get a few.

Mark